Gulf Industry Fair 2017 will break new grounds by hosting two major Forums that will be highlighting Bahrain’s key role as a conduit for industrialization in the GCC.
The GCC’s industrial B2B showcase will be hosting the India Business Partnership Summit on 7th February 2017, led by Senior Vice President of the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr. Anil Khaitan. The Summit explores potential investment opportunities between India, Bahrain and the GCC, with the intent to further trade relations.
Bahrain Industrial Association (BIA) and Gulf Industry Fair will present the GIF Dialogue: Future of Industry in the GCC on 8th February 2017. The GIF Dialogue presents a roundtable discussion, for Bahrain’s industrial leaders to discuss policy and initiatives to encourage industrial development with officials from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Majaal, PHD Chamber, Economic Development Board (EDB), National Academy for Professional Training and BIA.
• India Land of Opportunities by Dr. Ranjeet Mehta
• Exploring trading & business opportunities between industries in India & Bahrain by Dr. Pawan Singh
• Scope of interest free financing in India and financial products for investment by Mr. Surinder Kalra
• What do Industrialists Need by BIA
• Industrial Growth Forecast for Bahrain by EDB
• The Development of Industrial Facilities by Majaal
• Financing Industrial Growth and Development by Bahrain Development Bank
• Case Study: Experiences of Indian Industrial Development and Industrial Partnerships for Bahrain by PHD Chamber
• Skills Development Training in Industry by National Academy for Professional Training
• Concepts and benefits of solar energy
• Technical advantages
• Financial advantage